Four Seasons Hotel Sydney Boot Scheme Upgrade
- 2 x 900kW Quantum Chillers utilizing magnetic bearing, oil-free Turbocor compressors
- Heat recovery from the chillers via the condenser water loop
- 2 x Rendamax fully condensing boilers for Heating Hot Water and Domestic Hot Water, controlled at independent set points for maximum efficiency
- Kamstrup Ultrasonic Thermal Energy Meters to monitor, control and measure the hotel’s secondary energy demand and consumption
- Existing fiberglass cooling towers were refurbished with all-new fill and fans
- Side stream filtration was installed on the condenser water system to minimize the amount of chemicals required
- The entire building BMS was upgraded including central plant optimization and energy management system
ENGIE has been a major sponsor of the women’s tennis for over 27 tears and for the sixth year running, we are the major sponsors of the French Open Tennis Tournament.
An internationally recognised report has found Greater Springfield is a city with a bright future.